Platinum Procyon Persimmon Orange PNS-5000 Fountain Pen
1. The Slip & Seal Mechanism, which is one of the main features of our representative #3776 CENTURY fountain pen models, is also employed for PROCYON. This Platinum Pen’ s unique mechanism enabled a pen with a screw-type cap to offer complete airtightness using the inner cap. It provides smooth writing with fresh ink at any time. The main body and the inner cap tightly cohere to each other as you close the cap. The inner cap moves toward the end when the main body rotates while the spring holds the inner cap fast to maintain a complete airtightness.
2. There is no need to dip the pen up to its gripping section into the ink when drawing ink using a converter. The newly- designed feeder of PROCYON fountain pen lets you draw enough ink only by dipping the nib up to its end. In this way, it made it easier to draw ink even when only a small amount of ink is left in the bottle.
3. In 1962, Platinum Pen launched Japan’ s first fountain pen that employed a pentagon-shaped gold nib. The same production knowhow for such a pen nib is also applied in the PROCYON fountain pen. Its resiliency realizes a writing feel similar to that of a gold nib in spite of being made with stainless steel.
4. Although it has a voluminous metallic body, it has achieved the best weight balance by using aluminum for the material. In addition, a close attention has been given to obtain a good balance when the cap is placed on the back of the pen so as to offer a pleasant writing experience.
5. Coatings are used to create different textures such as matte/smooth texture or shiny texture like a pottery while maintaining the unique texture of the metallic body. A total of five colors are available to give originality and uniqueness so that the pen can be enjoyed not only as a writing instrument but also as an accent in the breast pocket of your business suit.
-Specifications: Barrel, cap, crown: Coating on aluminum Grip: AS resin Grip ring, gold ring, body screw: Chrome plating on brass Clip: Chrome plating on iron
-Pen nib: Stainless steel Clip: Chrome plating on (Fine/Medium)
-Size: 139.7 mm (full length) ? 14.4mm (max. diameter) Average weight 23.3g
-Refill: Cartridge ink:SPSQ-400, SPN-100A, SPC-200, SPG-500
-Accessories: Exclusive box: Box-PROCYON(4000021) One Blue Black cartridge ink Three MIXABLE INK special color cartridges
Named after the brightest star in the constellation of Canis Minor, one of the 21 first magnitude stars, the new brand has employed an all-new body form under the concept of a fountain pen that brightens up people’s business scenes and lifestyles. Comes with a set of three specially -blended MIXABLE INK cartridges (one cartridge per color) as a benefit for the initial production.
(There are 4 other products in the same category)