KWZ Calligraphy ink 5402 25g Mercury Red for dip pens
€9.80 (including VAT) €7.90 (excluding VAT)
This ink is handmade, water-based, permanent and waterproof pigment for dip pens only.
It is carefully designed to make calligraphy writing more enjoyable and easy.
- no feathering effects using a wide range of papers, especially copy papers so that you can print calligraphy exercises, lines etc.
- proper flow from dip nibs, especially flex and pointed ones, which means, that one dip is enough for few lines of writing, not just few letters
- possibility to write a very thin hairline using pointed nibs
- one of the the most impressive features hard to find elsewhere: the stable mixture of gold or silver particles that don’t sediment - don't have to be shaken or mixed during use.
- permanent bonding to the paper, crucial for artistic use.
The professionalists, who are used to very quick calligraphy writing (unlike beginners), can slightly dilute the ink by adding few drops of water to obtain the properties adjusted to the individual needs.
KWZ inks hade made in Poland
(There are 4 other products in the same category)